Have you spotted our elusive moose board? Our Moose Cutting & Serving Board is handsawn and sanded to perfection while paying homage to one of the largest animals of the Northeast, the Bull Moose. Made from Maple, Cherry, and Walnut.
Our ¾” thick wooden cutting and serving boards are handmade and always come with a food-safe oil finish. These durable and useful pieces will last for many years with a minimum of care.
Mixed Wood Moose Shaped Cutting Board
- Materials: Cherry, Maple, Walnut
- Great for cutting, serving, and entertaining
- Includes Care Instructions & Information
- Finished with non-toxic, food-safe mineral oil
- Handmade in Manchester, Vermont
Measures 13" x 13" x 3/4" Thick